We need people like you to help us pave the way to a better future for people on the autism spectrum
Autism is a lifelong condition.
An estimated 1 in every 70 people in Australia is on the autism spectrum. Along with their family members, this means autism is a part of daily life for over a million Australians. It is likely you know someone – a family member, friend or colleague.
Your support is helping us work with individuals by
- Reaching thousands of people in communities across Australia
- Tailoring our programs and services to meet the unique needs of people on the autism spectrum
- Supporting children growing up on the spectrum to develop life-changing skills
- Empowering adults to build independence and achieve their goals
- Continuing ground-breaking research that leads to innovation, improved services and more opportunities for people on the autism spectrum.
Your fundraising will help us provide support through our many services including:
- Specialised schools programmes
- Information and advice
- Diagnostic assessments
- Behaviour support
- Parent and family support
- Employment services and adult programmes
By taking part in Run for autism, you will help provide the best opportunities for people of all ages on the autism spectrum from tailored educational support to fulfilling work lives and improved social environments.
We are IN IT because we believe in an autism friendly world! BE IN IT like our previous running champions Melanie and her team, John and Alex.