Autism is a lifelong condition.
An estimated 1 in 70 people in Australia is on the autism spectrum.
Along with their family members, this means autism is a part of daily life for over a million Australians.
It is likely you know someone – a family member, friend or colleague.
Your fundraising will help us provide support through our many services including:
Your support will help us work with individuals by:
- Reaching thousands of people in communities across Australia
- Tailoring our programs and services to meet the unique needs of people on the autism spectrum
- Supporting children growing up on the spectrum to develop life-changing skills
- Empowering adults to build independence and achieve their goals
- Continuing ground-breaking research that leads to innovation, improved services and more opportunities for people on the autism spectrum